In early March, the greenhouses start filling up for another season! We always hope the outside weather cooperates well enough that we can keep the plants at a comfortable temperature and get them off to a good start.
All of our perennials are shipped in as bareroot stock or small plugs and grown to full size in our greenhouses at the growing location in Plainfield. Any plants not sold one year are over wintered outside and sold the following year.
Here are the updated plant lists for 2023:
- Annual Flowers: ANNUALS 2023
- Annual Grasses: ANNUAL GRASSES 2023
- Annual Vines: ANNUAL VINES 2023
- Herbs: HERBS 2023
- Perennial Plants: PERENNIALS 2023
- Perennial Grasses: PERENNIAL GRASSES 2023
- Perennial Ferns: PERENNIAL FERNS 2023
- Perennial Vines: PERENNIAL VINES 2023
Bill grows all of our vegetable plants that we sell right along side the ones he plants out in the field for produce sales.